Wednesday, March 16, 2011

First blog ever!!

Well I guess there is no better way to start this than to just start typing away!!! I have read a couple other blogs and it got me wanting to start my own.  Im on my spring break right now woo hoo!! Im sure your wondering why the heck Im blogging right now then well....because I didnt go anywhere for my vaca unfortunately. Its actually nice just to relax at home and not have to worry about class or work for once.  I cant wait till the day Im done with school, I call myself a professional student.  Im pretty much on the 7 year plan.  At least Im getting it done......hopefully.  School is actually been pretty stressful, especially my math class Im just not good at it.  Im better at art and design, thats what my associates degree is in.  Design is really what my passion is.  

No comments:

Post a Comment