Friday, March 18, 2011

Well its the day after st. pattys day...what did I do last night absolutely nothing!!!  Didnt drink green beer or dance an Irish jig.  Instead sister came over and we watched Jersey Shore, Yes I wasted my brain cells on that show.  Sister just got out of a relationship a couple of days ago.  So she has been pretty upset about that douche bag.  Honestly I never really like the guy, he wasnt the most friendliest fella.  Thats a whole other story....believe me!!  My sister is really wanting to go to Nashville today and shop, I could care less about being in a car for 3 hours.  Shopping wouldnt be bad but riding in the car sucks!! I could go for some cheesecake factory for dinner, love that place its AMAZING!!! I guess you will find out if I ended up going to Nashville tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment