Friday, March 9, 2012

Bobbi Brown repair foundation

Hey guys!! Ive been in the search for a new foundation recently, so on Tuesday I went and purchased Bobbi Brown repair foundation to give it a try.  Lots of people have said that they really loved this foundation.  Well this foundation is VERY moisturizing you dont even need to put on moisturizer before hand!  This is the 3rd day I have been trying it out and Im still not sure if I love the effect it gives my skin or not.  It kind of reminds me of a BB cream, because it has lots of good stuff in it for your skin.  It also gives you a very dewy glow, which I dont know if I like or not.  This foundation might just be too moisturizing for me.  Im going to give it one more day before I decide if Im going to keep it or not.

 Ill let you guys know if I keep it or not!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment