Thursday, March 8, 2012

Tornados and the coming of SPRING!

Well Im sure all of yall have heard about all the horrible devastation that had happend in TN this week.  Knoxville was pretty lucky and didnt get hurt as bad as some places.  I have ALWAYS hated tornadoes ever since I was little.  I can remember just staring up at the clouds watching for funnel clouds.  HAHA Im a little anxious I guess.  Its been almost a year since the other big storm we had.  During that storm Knoxville got hit bad with hail, high winds, tornadoes, I mean it was scary!  My parents had picked me up from my apt to go to dinner when it was about to hit, so we went straight to their house.  Which means my poor little car got some extensive hail damage!! (it still hasn't been fixed BTW!!)
     As I am writing this it is again raining ugh!!!   One of the many things I do not like about spring, yes its pretty out (when its not raining).  I just enjoy the fall/winter, I think the clothes are better, your not sweating to death due to the heat when your walking to class or wherever.  A few things I do like are Easter, getting to lay out by the pool (with sunscreen of course), and all the flowers and such that are in bloom.  Spring also feels like a new start for people, its kind of an awakening from the cold winter.  I have even been in the mood to do some spring cleaning, if I actually had time to do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment