Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Going back to my true passion~

Im sure we have all heard of Pinterest by now, well a couple of days ago I came across the cutest blog on there.  The blog is called Liz Marie Blog, it is the best blog I have seen in a while!!  Its all about interior design and DIY projects.  Liz Marie is the blogger and in interior design school, she is super talented! Well after stalking all of her blog posts I really started missing all of my interior design classes and blogging.  So now I have decided to try and blog more about the stuff I know....INTERIOR DESIGN!!!!
        Now I have some even more exciting news!!! The boyfriend and I got a house!!! I wouldn't call it a fixer upper but it needs some refreshing.  I'm hoping all y'all will enjoy going on the journey of sprucing up the place with us!! Ill be posting more about the house soon once we get in there and start ripping down wall paper and what not!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment