Friday, April 19, 2013

TGIF!!!!!

I dont know about y'all but Im sure glad its friday...even though I dont really get a break from the house or class!  The boyfriend's parents came up to see the house and help out some today, it was nice seeing them.  Our bedroom is almost done now, we just need to paint the white trim and clean up any mistakes from the paint.  I forgot to take a pic of the color I picked for our room but it is called Kendall Charcoal by Benjamin Moore.  Its dark but I was inspired by another blogger here is her link http://thevelvetdoorblog.blogspot.com/.  Kristel's master bedroom is done impeccably in this color, and she also has my same Pottery Barn comforter! Hopefully Ill be able to pull it off just like she did.  This is a pic of Kristel's master bedroom and my inspiration for mine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment