Sunday, April 14, 2013

Let the updating begin!!!!

The boyfriend and I started the updating on Friday wahoo!!!!!  I seriously spend 7 hours yes 7, ripping off wallpaper!! ugh Im going to have nightmares of this ugly 80s wallpaper until its all gone!  The boyfriend got the dining, living, and hallway first coat of paint done, but its still got a long way.  Another headache that occurred is the paint color ended up being lighter than we thought, which I can work with but it really makes me mad!!!!!!!!!  I tried to explain to him we need to get samples of it to see if we liked it on our walls but NOOO he wanted to get it done.  Well thats what you get for rushing my design decisions lol. 
Ok gotta get back to ripping down wallpaper!  Ill keep y'all updated.
Wonderful 80s wallpaper, anyone have this in their home?

No comments:

Post a Comment