Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Did I find the one....(living room furniture)

As y'all know I have been trying to find new living room furniture for our new house.  In a perfect world I would get the Pottery Barn slipcover sofas.....but with that hefty price tag it's not gonna work!  Well I went to  http://www.roomstogo.com/product/Living-Rooms/Cindy-Crawford-Home-Beachside-White-7-Pc-Livingroom/1556721P. And found a couch and love set that would work great!!!(minus the pillows). You know what's even better the boyfriend likes them too!!!! I really like that they are slipcovered so that means easy to clean!!!
Ohh and I forgot to mention we have a contractor coming tomorrow to take a look at the kitchen wahoo!!!!!! Ill have to take some pictures of this place...better yet ill do a whole blog post on it for y'all. 
Well back to studying for finals!! 
Please follow my blog I'm really enjoying doing this for y'all!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment