Sunday, May 5, 2013

Finals... What my life has been about the past few days!

Tomorrow I have two finals to take.  One I have to actually be on campus and the other I just have to email my professor.  I'm honestly just ready to have them over with! My last final is on Tuesday so I'm almost done wahoo!!! When I've been taking study breaks of course I've been researching stuff for the house.  I need to pick out our new light fixtures soon, I've found one for the dining room that would fit really well with the design Im going for.  Its from Lowes and I think its AMAZING!!
There are so many options for the kitchen that I cant decide on one yet.  I think Ill have to wait till we get more of the kitchen started anyway to get a feel for the space. 
I was thinking something similar to this in our master bath...what do y'all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment