Friday, May 3, 2013

Study Break--little kitchen inspiration

As I stare at the mountains of note cards I need to memorize I decided its study break time!!  Yesterday we had a good family friend who is also a contractor come by the house to look at our kitchen.  He had a lot of good ideas for us, one entails us knocking down a wall into the kitchen so we can add more counter space with an island!  You don't understand how excited I would be to get that.  Now next week we are having a kitchen designer come by to help us decide on the best way to utilize the space in the kitchen.  I'm just ready to have it all done so I can start cooking in it.   At first we were going to paint the kitchen cabinets black, but now due to time and money I think we are just gonna clean them up and get new hardware for them.
 So our kitchen to do list consist of: new door pulls, new counter tops,back splash, new appliances, lighting, flooring, and paint.
Whew when I write it down it kinda gives me a slight heart attack.  I have many kitchen inspiration pics I'm gonna leave for y'all to take a gander at!
These kitchen cabinets are similar in color to ours and I LOVE the beadboard back splash!!!
Of course I have to give credit to http://www.lizmarieblog.com/ these pics are from her lovely kitchen, I get tons of inspiration from her whole house!!!
Well back to studying...for a while.  Please follow my blog if you like it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment