Thursday, May 16, 2013

Moving day countdown!!!

Well folks its official the moving trucks are coming on Tuesday!!!!!  Ive been packing my car full of my clothes and stuff at least everyday to make it easier.  Ive almost got my whole closet done except for boots and such.  Right now Im sitting in my office/closet writing to you guys.  Once my desk and all of our furniture gets here it going to feel more and more like a home.  I have to say I am a little sad about leaving my apartment but only because I had been there for so long.  On to bigger and better things I always say!!!
Oh I almost forgot to show you guys they tore down the wall in the kitchen and it already looks SOOOO MUCH BETTER!!!!!!  They also pulled up the nasty vinyl tile that was down too. Here is a pic I snapped of the kitchen.
Its a little bit of a construction zone but we are getting there!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment